Re: [OM] 2 Flashes

Subject: Re: [OM] 2 Flashes
From: "Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 22:11:11 -0500
You're in experimental territory here, IMO.  I'd suggest bracketing some
test exposures that you can examine before the cookout.

Are you saying the studio strobe is rated at 36 in metres or feet?

If the spec is in metres, the T32 is about the same power (32 in meters, EI
100).  If your spec is in feet, the T32 is far stronger (104 in feet, EI100)
and you might want to use the big flash to one side, and the smaller on
facing head-on.  (My personal bias is to avoid the strobe-in-your-face
look.)

I'm interested to read up on this thread.

Lama