Re: [OM][EBAY] "Studio" setup / Flash

Subject: Re: [OM][EBAY] "Studio" setup / Flash
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 19:39:27 +0100 (CET)
Cool, thanks ;) Seems that they will only ship to the US. But there surely
must be a seller of these in Europe too. Either that, or I'll see if I
cannot hack up something like that in the workshop.

Thanks a ton for your efforts / information ;)

--thomas

On Mon, 25 Mar 2002, Mike Cormier wrote:

> After some small amount of searching...
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1341384338
>

> <snip>
> I've never seen shoes like those you describe in my neck of the woods -
> despite having looked. I've have had to make do with some homebrewed
> solution, which I am constantly trying to refine / make better. Any idea
> if they are available in an on-line store etc (do they have a brand name
> <snip>

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering