[OM] OM adapter for older Tamron lens

Subject: [OM] OM adapter for older Tamron lens
From: "Dean C. Hansen" <hanse112@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:38:44 -0600
Hello OM'ers,
    I recently took a gamble and picked up an older Tamron lens, a
200-500mm f6.9.  It has a pre-Adaptall II mount, in this case for a
Nikon.  The mount, while removable, is quite unlike the current Adaptall
II mounts--it is held in place by a knurled threaded ring.
    I bought the lens hoping I could find the proper OM mount--anyone
out there know what this older mount is called (Adaptall I, Adaptall A,
something else entirely?), or better yet, know where I could pick one
up?  Or, best yet, has one for sale?
    I could really use it on my OM4T--just need the proper OM mount,
however.  Any advice?
    Many thanks,
Dean