Re: [OM] Re: The TOPE

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: The TOPE
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 02:26:51 -0500
At 00:16 3/25/02, Stephen Scharf wrote:
Well, I took John Lind's advice from a few days ago, and got out to get something for the TOPE...went out at 7:30 this morning while the light was still nice, but it was cold!

Ooops . . . forgot to mention that part  ;-)

If it makes you feel any better, it wasn't exactly warm when I made mine. Sub-freezing weather, an hour before sunrise, with a 10-15 MPH breeze made for a brisk morning. The salvation was having a half-gallon stainless steel vacuum bottle of hot, full-strength coffee with me. Under those conditions it's as essential as the tripod.

-- John