[OM] ADITL of Sidney

Subject: [OM] ADITL of Sidney
From: bhinderks@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 16:43:24 -0800
I mentioned this little exhibit that our local camera club is putting on.
Started Mar 1 and so far we've had about 2,000 people through. Several
requested a website -- unfortunately we still haven't been able to arrange
one of those. I did manage to scan some of mine that were chosen for the
display. They can be seen at:
        http://members.shaw.ca/bhinderks/ADITL.1M.jpg
        http://members.shaw.ca/bhinderks/ADITL.2.jpg
        http://members.shaw.ca/bhinderks/ADITL.3.jpg
        http://members.shaw.ca/bhinderks/ADITL.4.jpg
        http://members.shaw.ca/bhinderks/ADITL.5.jpg
        http://members.shaw.ca/bhinderks/ADITL.6.jpg
        http://members.shaw.ca/bhinderks/ADITL.7.jpg
        http://members.shaw.ca/bhinderks/ADITL.8.jpg
        http://members.shaw.ca/bhinderks/ADITL.9.jpg
        http://members.shaw.ca/bhinderks/ADITL.9a.jpg

If you can wade through all that here is what the shots were about:
        1M & 2  - In the control tower at Victoria International Airport 6AM and
7AM respectively
        3 & 4   - Staff at Axys Group here in town who handle PCB and other
contaminent analysis worldwide
        5, 6 & 7        - Staff at Viking Air - they produce parts for Boeing,
Bell helos
and rebuild deHavilland products
        8       - The publisher of the local paper
        9 & 9a  - Pilot and copilot on the local commuter airline Pacific
Coastal Air

All were shot on Nov 22, 2001. I was fairly pleased with mine but there are
some truly awesome shots in the display. Mike, you'll quite like it when
you get over on the 30th -- the last day.

Barry H