Re: [OM] Re: 28-48/4 lens shade and Grip Strap for Winder 1 WTB

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: 28-48/4 lens shade and Grip Strap for Winder 1 WTB
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 13:56:57 -0800
Cognitive dissonance. Both the e-SIF and the hood interchange list show the 24-48mm zoom with a 55mm thread.

One of the disadvantages of zooms compared to primes is the lens hood problem. The hood has to accomodate the widest fl and becomes less and less useful as zoomed to longer fls.
The Zuiko 35-70/3.6 is a rare exception.

Moose

Dave Dougherty wrote:

Thanks John.  I didn't know that B&H had this item.  I will order one.

Now the hunt is on for the lens shade for the 28/48 zoom.  I can use a
28/2.8 shade on it, but I just would like to have the dedicated shade.  It
is a 49mm threaded lens.