Re: [OM] Black dog in the sun

Subject: Re: [OM] Black dog in the sun
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 23:41:19 -0500
At 03:01 PM 3/22/02 +1200, Brian Swale wrote:

Here a shot of Roy, the Schipperke, in the mid-day sun.

I didn't make a page for this; it is just a jpg on its own, to show how black
can look.

Hi Brian,

That's sure a black puppy! ;-) Looks like he sure must be healthy the way his coat glows. You must have cranked in some exposure compensation in order to keep some detail in his coat - minus one stop?

Nice shot but I'm glad I had a cable modem to download it.  :-)

Later,
Johnny