Re: [OM] Current Survey

Subject: Re: [OM] Current Survey
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 20:55:21 -0500
At 19:56 3/21/02, Tom Scales wrote:
I really have been enjoying seeing what everyone has.

OK, I'm finally caving in:

OM Bodies:
  OM-1n (chrome)
  OM-2S
  OM-4

OM Lenses:
  18/3.5 (MC)
  24/2 (MC)
  35/2 (MC)
  35/2.8 Shift (SC)
  35-105/3.5~4.5 Zoom (MC)
  50/1.2 (MC)
  50/1.4 (MC S/N > 1.1M)
  50/1.4 (MC S/N > 1M, < 1.1M)
  50/1.4 (MC S/N < 1M)
  85/2 (MC)
  135/2.8 (MC)
  200/4 (MC)
  300/4.5 (SC)
  2X-A TC
  7,14,25 Auto Tubes
  12,20,36 Vivitar AT-21 Auto Tubes

OM Flash:
  T-20
  T-32
  T-32
  BG-2 Bounce Grip
  40MZ-3i with SCA-321
  G16 Grip

OM Other:
  Winder 2

While the OM system is the primary one for 35mm small format, like many, I use other camera gear too:

Zeiss Ikon Contax IIIa Color Dial
  50/1.5 Carl Zeiss Sonnar
Rollei 35 S (40mm f/2.8 Carl Zeiss Sonnar)
Mamiya M645j with CdS Prism Finder and Deluxe LH Grip
  50/4 Sekor Shift
  80/2.8 Sekor C
  150/4 Sekor C

Now that we've done this expansive survey and it's apparent all those who responded has something with which they can make photographs, let's see what we can *do* with it! Remember the TOPE window (theme: landscape) is open for another 10 days through Sunday, 31 March!

Got mine done; have you??

-- John