Re: RE : [OM] OUTDOOR FILL-IN FLASH FOR LARGE GROUP

Subject: Re: RE : [OM] OUTDOOR FILL-IN FLASH FOR LARGE GROUP
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 07:43:56 EST
For that size group (not that big or far away) I would make sure the flash
was positioned higher than eye level of the people so as to not cast a
visible shadow directly on the people on the back rows. If you want the flash
to be fill, shoot on manual 1/60th and set your aperture so that the flash
will not be your primary source of light.  I would use only the T 32.  For a
larger group, I would use the other strobes with slave units.  Bill Barber