Re: [OM] Need help with tree blossom

Subject: Re: [OM] Need help with tree blossom
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 20:06:28 -0500
John,
I agree that it's a fuschia, however Moose is correct that it's likely a shrub. Perhaps there is a "fuschia" tree species, but the only varieties I've ever seen are shrubbery. Are you certain it wasn't a shrub that has made use of a tree for support?

Another plausible scenario:
One of the "Knights of Ni" *holding* a fuschia he was given in tribute to allow passage along the path!

-- John