[OM] re: removing memo holder

Subject: [OM] re: removing memo holder
From: Rick Adshead <adshead@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 09:30:10 -0800 (PST)
Thanks to Clint for the instructions on removing the memo holder. I will
probably
take the advice of Rand E. and just get another back rather than risk wrecking
the
existing one.

Rick
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [OM] remove the memo holder??

Just tried taking off the memo frame on an old broken back -- it is quite firmly
spot-welded in place....snip...
Rick Adshead wrote:

... Is it possible/practical for me to pry off the memo holder on the back
cover in
order to get the "one piece leather look"? ...snip..