Re: [OM] Printer advice needed

Subject: Re: [OM] Printer advice needed
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 09:28:44 +0800
I suggest dye sub over ink jet, they both have similar cost on the
consumable but for small print the dye sub has higher resolution and
better tone rendering to my eye. Why not check out for the photo lab
service? There are lots of Fuji lab here offer 4x6 print at around
$0.4 each. They use traditional Fuji Archival Paper, quality is better
than both dye sub and ink, it also last for many years.

C.H.Ling