[OM] remove the memo holder??

Subject: [OM] remove the memo holder??
From: Rick Adshead <adshead@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 13:38:28 -0800 (PST)
I have a OM-1N and a OM-4 and would like to put Sparks leather on one or both of
them, but here is my question. Is it possible/practical for me to pry off the
memo
holder on the back cover in order to get the "one piece leather look"? I assume
that
the leather will cover over any scars left from removing the memo holder, and
that
the holder is not rivited on but held with glue or spot weld. Anyone know for
sure?

Rick