Re: [OM] Motor drive and winder questions

Subject: Re: [OM] Motor drive and winder questions
From: Ed Senior <newshawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 00:25:33 -0500
I doubt you could power the camera from the Motor Drive power supplies, as they are either 18v dc (with the control grip) or 15 v dc (with the NiCd control pack). You'd have to have some sort of voltage step-down circuit to achieve what you want to do. As for the winders, I don't have any so I don't know if that'd be possible either.

Ed Senior

Mike Spadafora wrote:

Hello all,

Does anyone know if the batteries in either the motordrive or the winder will power the OM-4?

In other words if they did, could I take the batteries of the OM-4 body and run it off the juice in the motordrive?

I don't have either and would buy one if this were true.

Mike