RE: [OM] Saturday Outing

Subject: RE: [OM] Saturday Outing
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 00:14:08 -0800
Well, I hope it not only doesn't stay long, but that the temperature gets
right up, right quick. My almond tree was already thinking about blooming,
and it's not gonna be happy, I'll bet.

As to landscapes and TOPEs, I'm starting to get a bit cranky. If things keep
staying as fogged in at altitude as they've been, I'm gonna be out of time
for my own TOPE idea and have to come up with another, right quick.

---
Scott Gomez