Re: [OM] OM-3T

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3T
From: Lars Haven <lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 20:17:42 +0100
On Friday 15 March 2002 02:04, you wrote:
> Well, my tax refund is going toward a new OM-3t, which I am informed
> will be arriving shortly. Now here is an esoteric question for OM-3T
> lovers: Without the self-timer control, how can you turn off the beep?
> And keep it quiet, ahhmm, that is, from the CDFO?
>
> Wayne

Hi Wayne,

The 3Ti is a little different than the "regular" 3, as the switch used to
turn off the beeper on the 3 is used to switch the flash between TTL auto
and X mode (don't ask; I do not remember what its effect is).

To turn off (or on) the beep, change the X/TTL setting while holding the
battery check button. Silence at last!

Regards
Lars