[OM] Leaving the list for 4 weeks

Subject: [OM] Leaving the list for 4 weeks
From: "Ian Manners" <ian@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 16:01:02 +1100 (EDT)
Hi all

I'm off the list for four weeks as I start my trip across
Australia, with the aim of using all this equip I've
bought, and to get my eye back into photography.
I'm taking the macro stuff as I'll be visiting some
Mine Sites and Mills in Western Australia.

When I get back I'll organise my webpages for a
hopefully good selection of photos.

The equipment list is :-

2 x OM4Ti bodys
1 x winder 2
1 x 35-80mm F2.8
1 x 65-200mm F4
1 x 24mm F2.8
1 x 50mm f3.5 Macro + Auto/Manual Tubes
1 x 500mm F8 mirror lens
1 x Oly x2 converter
1 x T10 ring flash
1 x T45 flash
1 x old metal Tripod

I'll be using Ilford FP4, and Kodak 160 thats been
in the fridge for to long.

Hope I'm not going to miss much on the list.

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.comkal.com.au/

PGP Public Key Fingerprint= 3639 E3AD 8897 3E9A D68D  C340 8D01 2D80 6117 B593

Speed Kills - Use Windows! (And Live)