[OM] Hello

Subject: [OM] Hello
From: spadmike@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:04:11 -0700
Hey guys,

> I am very excited I just bought some OM gear! I have been a Nikon
shooter for the last 10 years, a couple of F2's and assorted fast
lenses. I recently sold them because I thought I would get into
digital, but I did not like it so I decided to buy film cameras again.
I wish I would have looked into OM gear sooner. I love the size and the
quality feel of it! I hope the images are as good! I have a few
questions about the OM-4. What type of batteries does it use-are they
the same as the OM-4T? Does it hav eht fast sync speeds as the OM4T?
What is the big button(?) on the bottom by the bulb release? Where can
I get a manual for it? Oh yeah, just to let you know I bought an OM-1n
(chrome), Om-4(black), a 35 f2, 28 f2.8, a 50f1.8, and a 135f2.8. All
in near mint or excellent shape!