[OM] Pop Photography Februrary 2002 issue

Subject: [OM] Pop Photography Februrary 2002 issue
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 17:46:49 +1300
Hi folks,

I've just taken deliver of this latest issue to reach our shores, and lo &
behold, there are some shots of the city I live in, Christchurch in NZ, taken
by Bob Krist probably in about October 2001.

Although he took photos of some very frequently shot scenes, I have to hand
it to him; he avoided the cliche shots and found new, fresh ways to look at
the topics.

Brian