RE: [OM] To improve, take more photos.. but to improve, take fewe r phot

Subject: RE: [OM] To improve, take more photos.. but to improve, take fewe r photos? [with working links]
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 11:26:15 -0700
> Been watching this thread . . .
> [snip]

 Wow, thanks! That's a _lot_ of stuff to take in and think about -- but it
(and your web site, which I've seen before but should really go back and pay
attention to) is exactly the sort of things I was looking for.

 Again, thanks for spending the time to write this stuff down -- I have an
ever-increasing folder of 'saved posts from om-list', and that one's very
definitely going in there..

 -- dan