[OM] Slide film

Subject: [OM] Slide film
From: Don <dong357@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 21:45:43 -0600
Well gang, I picked up the roll of slide film that I shot on Saturday. Boy I got some good shots. I am very pleased with the results of slide film.

One of these days, I will get a way to put them up on the web and show like some on the list have done. Right now, I just don't know how to do it. I have a scanner that was given to me for Christmas (a Microtek scanmaker 4000), but it quit working the other day, and I have not figured out what happened. It will not give the quality of a film scanner but it does ok for scanning 4"X6" prints for emailing.

Thanks for all of the help

Don Gaikins