Re: [OM] Camera Stores in Boston?

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera Stores in Boston?
From: Wayne Shumaker <shumaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 13:18:47 -0500
If you are looking for olympus gear, I don't think there is much in Boston.
I just bought a couple of lens shades from Bromfield Camera, but have
no idea if they have anything else (through *bay).

10 Bromfield Street
Boston, Mass. 02108

Hunt's photo in Melrose is another place to check, but most good oly stuff
disappears quickly. And stores use *b@y now. If you just want to pick up some
film, you can stop in at Newtonville Camera.
http://www.nvcamera.com/html/home.html
http://www.wbhunt.com/site/home.htm
If you want to rummage through Hunt's lens cover bin, I occasionally find
something useful. But not enough to make a special trip out of it.

My recommendation is to just bring your camera and spend time photographing.

Wayne