[OM] Re: What's your favorite OM body?

Subject: [OM] Re: What's your favorite OM body?
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 20:58:17 -0800
Thanks John L, John R, Wayne, Mark, Rich, Charles, Thomas and everyone esel
I appreciated very much your articulate and informative replies.

Originally posted by Rich:

"And lastly, but certainly not least of what I like about my OMs:  we have
several eminently qualified, honest, reliable, professional service techs
across the country (Clint in TX, John in NY, K&S in Fresno) who can keep
these little jewels working like new.  And this great list full of helpful,
funny, slightly kooky, knowledgeable guys &  gals.  I take great comfort
knowing that just about any question or problem that arises can be answered,
resolved, or repaired by either this wonderful list or one of our trusted
techs.  You can't beat that!"

I couldn't agree more. Its really a great community: supportive, knowledgeable, witty, controversial (at times!), and incredibly helpful. I look forward everyday to the adventures and antics that my fellow Zuiks and Zuikettes get up to! :-)

-Stephen.

--

2001 CBR600F4i - Fantastic!