[OM] Re: eBay ID

Subject: [OM] Re: eBay ID
From: "Dave Dougherty" <davdou@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 14:31:33 -0800
My eBay ID clearly identifies me.  I am very open about who I am on eBay.

I do, however use a snipe program that I set to the maximum I want to spend
on an item and the program bids automatically.  I win some and I lose some.

If I know a list member is bidding on an item I will contact the member to
ask about the level of interest.  If the person has a serious interest I
will back off.  Since I bid at the last second (10 seconds) I am not visible
until I play my cards.

Dave Dougherty