Re: [OM] SILVER NOSE!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] SILVER NOSE!!!
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 11:13:03 -0800
Snip from ag

===I'm not sure when the list started but I joined back five or six
years ago right after it moved to Australia.  The list has had
some notable participants in the early years and was also where
the term "Wonderbrick" originated. (Wonderbrick was a concoction
of "Brick" to describe the size/weight of the new AF beasties
and "Wonderbread" or "Wonderwidget").====

It was here that the term Zuikoholic was born also.
It is loosly used for those who are addicted to anything OM.