Re: [OM] C-40 and C4040 question?

Subject: Re: [OM] C-40 and C4040 question?
From: "Bernd Moeller" <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 17:16:54 +0100
Hi,

Indeed an interesting article. I shows that Oly digicams add additional
information to the image, which can, according to the author, give artefacts,
make the camera use more memory, and so on.

It is all about the (subjective) perception of sharpness. It is a solely
cosmetical process, which does not really improve the image, as far as I
understand.

A trick to cover poor lens performance?

Frightening, I think.

Bernd