[OM] FS Zuiko 300mm f4.5

Subject: [OM] FS Zuiko 300mm f4.5
From: "W.Xato" <xato0@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 14:44:18 -0800 (PST)
I've been using the Tamron 400/4 for a couple of years
now and don't really use the Zuiko so I thought I may
"enable" others in furtherance of their habit. The
lens comes with Oly hard case, Hoya HMC UV filter,
genuine Oly from and rear caps and tripod mount. The
tripod mount has a right hand knob in case anyone is
interested. I think there is a left handed model of
the tripod mount as this may be for the helicoid tube.
The lens is in great optical and mechanical shape. As
usual it has very minor brassing on the aperture rings
but nothing very noticeable. Photos are at

http://www.angelfire.com/ca7/xato/fs.html

Price is $375.00 relatively firm.

Warren

=====