Re: [OM] And the winner of the 350mm f2.8 contest is . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] And the winner of the 350mm f2.8 contest is . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 09:08:26 EST
Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> I think we need a recount to include scrutiny of the submitted emails for
> 'hanging bytes'........

Perhaps the list needs to do a study in some mutually agreeable place rather
than in cyberspace to try to figure out who really won.  Although not in
southern Florida, might I suggest Tom Scales gear locker in Orlando.  It
would be a tight fit to get us all in there, but if we moved some stuff out,
it might work.  We might even get the taxpayers to foot the bill.  We really
are some right thinking folks, aren't we.  Would someone please check with
Tom and Mrs.Tom to let them know we are coming.  Bill Barber