[OM] Zuiko brag shot - or something

Subject: [OM] Zuiko brag shot - or something
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 23:07:11 +1300
Hi folk,

Just for the fun of it I've put up another Zuiko shot.

Used a jpeg this time - but there IS a lot more colour in this shot than in the
previous one. It's a snap-shot, OK? Not a fine-art shot.

I may not leave it up too long as at 250kb it is going to soak up some
electrons that I have to pay for..

However, as a scan of a 6x4 inch glossy print, I've managed to capture and
tweak pretty much all the colour and detail of the print. The pavement should
be lighter, but otherwise all is nearly OK. This was from my first real day out
playing with the 100 f/2. When I got this print back I was not so pleased with
it, but in the light of subsequent experience with this lens I'm now more
content with it.

Top link from this, and follow your nose.

http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/photography/

Brian
Help build up a good list of preferred film processors.
E-mail me with the details of any very good one to add to
http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/photography/zuikoholics/processors.htm