Re: [OM] OM Battery replacement

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Battery replacement
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 16:18:34 -0800
Where are the pictures?
Sounds waaaaayyyy easier to put the diode in the camera anyway, but nice to know the proper diodes.

Moose

William Latham wrote:

Hello All

I'm sure this has been posted before, but the following link has directions
for manufacturing the Schottky diode limiter that utilizes a 357 Ag cell.
I'm in the process of making several to sell with some rangefinders that are
going on e*ay to finance recent Olympus purchases.  I'll let you know how it
turns out.
Bill Latham
PS  The Schottky diodes were hard to get.  I finally had to go to the
largest electronics hobby store in the area and bought out his whole
inventory...all four.

http://www.rolleiclub.nl/PX625replacement.html