Re: [OM] Which OM body?

Subject: Re: [OM] Which OM body?
From: Pschings@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 13:41:09 EST
Cc: ronaldcormier@xxxxxxxxxxx
In a message dated 03/07/2002 1:31:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ronaldcormier@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

"So here's the crux of it:  Should I get another OM-2 to take advantage of
the QA310 setup, or should I go all out & get a 4Ti... or is this too much
camera for my current gear?  And can my new T20 be used TTL with an OM-2
body (not a OM-2n)?  Any suggestions would be appreciated."

If you can find a decent OM-4Ti at a good price, go for it. You won't look
back! Don't neglect the OM-2S either. I'm not sure what you mean by the
OM-4Ti being "too much camera for your current gear". Flip it to manual and
it works (almost) just like your OM-1. Start there then play with the
additional features. You'll soon wonder how you ever lived without spot
metering.

Yes, you can use the T20 in TTL mode with an older OM-2. You need a shoe 3 or
TTL Auto Connector 3, though.

Of course, what you really need is both an OM-2 and an OM-4Ti.

Paul Schings