Re: [OM] Bezugsquellen

Subject: Re: [OM] Bezugsquellen
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 14:34:58 +0100 (CET)
Steve and all,

I read German - though not as well as e.g. Bernd ;)

I've replied to the poor guy, who was looking for a way of purchasing some
Cannon-named accessories. Apparently, he somehow got a reference to the
Olympus-mailinglist, and asked (politely) here. Believing that it was a
vendor of the accessories he needed, he asked why "registration" (probably
the subscription procedure) was necessary for a simple inquery for
information.

Anyways, I've replied to him. He made a honest mistake, so please do not
flame him ;)

Regards

--thomas

On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, Steve Goss wrote:

> nicht vershtehenze.
> (Umm, translation please?)
>
> Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa
>
> frieder.faig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >
> > hallo,
> >
> > Ich interessiere mich für Geha-Patronen für einen Cannon S520 Drucker.
> > Leider ist ihre Webseite keine Hilfe Bezugsquellen in meiner Nähe
> > herauszufinden.
> > PLZ ist 72669.
> >
> > Frieder Faig
> >
> > P.S. Wozu die Registrierung- Wenn ich nur Informationen Suche?? - Das macht
> > kein Spaß!

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering