Re: [OM] back from the brink of disaster

Subject: Re: [OM] back from the brink of disaster
From: "Tom Trottier" <Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 08:33:30 -0500
I need the nail polish to protect my knuckles when they drag on the
ground....

tOM

On Tuesday, March 05, 2002 at 7:44, Walt Wayman <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote re "Re: [OM] back from the brink of disaster" saying:

> An excellent solution IF there's someone of the female (hopefully)
> persuasion in the house who uses it.  My boss has only the clear
> kind, so that wouldn't help much.  Besides, I took the manly-man
> approach and used Rustoleum enamel primer, since it was open and
> in use for something else, all the while making Tim Allen type
> noises.
>
> Walt Wayman

> From: "Tom Trottier" <Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date:  Tue, 5 Mar 2002 00:32:20 -0500
>
> >Nail polish makes tough paint for plastic or metal.
> >
> >Tom
> >
> >On Monday, March 04, 2002 at 23:12, Walt Wayman
> <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >wrote re "Re: [OM] back from the brink of dis" saying:
> >
> >> An easy enough mistake to make.  After searching bodies,
> >>bellows and extension tubes for mine one time too many, I
> >>finally put a big Kodak-yellow daub of paint on it.  Doesn't
> >>look real pretty, but I don't get it mixed up anymore.

------- Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur -----------------
   ,__@ Tom A. Trottier +1 613 860-6633 fax:231-6115
 _-\_<, 758 Albert St.,Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
(*)/'(*)        ICQ:57647974 N45.412 W75.714