Re: [OM] Developing black&white at home 3

Subject: Re: [OM] Developing black&white at home 3
From: eyman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 8:55:47 +200

>> question is:  It seems to me as if longer focal length = larger area of
>>coverage and smaller magnification; is this correct?

It is. Yet the coverage problem is usually solved by doing something to the
condenser [is that what it's called in English? - the two lens setup between
the light source and the film carrier]. I don't know about the Opemus line, but
in the larger Magnifax enlargers coverage is adjusted to the format [and focal
length of the lens] by changing the upper lens of the condensor. These are
numbered 1-3 for 105/80/50 lenses and, correspondingly, 6x9/6x6/35mm formats.

--

Określ Swoje potrzeby - my znajdziemy ofertę za Ciebie!
[ http://oferty.onet.pl ]