[OM] OM to C-Mount adapter

Subject: [OM] OM to C-Mount adapter
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <markml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 19:07:22 -0700
Hi all,

If anyone's looking for an OM to C-mount adapter, Hunt's Photo and Video
have been putting a few VF-KL1 OM Lens Adapters on eBay, which they
describe as being for the Olympus VX-302U Video Camera.  I couldn't find
any info on that camera, but thought it looked like just a plain C-mount,
so I ordered an adapter.  I tried it out today, and it is.  So, you might
be able to pick one up cheap, since nobody's bid on any that I've seen up
there (except me).

Mark Marr-Lyon