Re: [OM] 350/2.8/contest time

Subject: Re: [OM] 350/2.8/contest time
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 09:41:44 EST
OK, I'll volunteer to host this contest. Email me, off list, your guess as to
what the final price will be for this lens.  Remember to do it off list and
before the end of the auction.  The winner will be the person who comes
closest to the final number. It matters not that you are over or under the
real price, just that you are closest.  The prize will be some priceless
piece of Olympus equipment or something of interest to a Zuikoholic.  One
guess per customer, please.  Bill Barber   nsurit@xxxxxxx