[OM] OM: Old Cameras For Sale

Subject: [OM] OM: Old Cameras For Sale
From: "Wayne" <wkatez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 17:07:11 -0500
Items for sale.

Cleaning out the Olympus locker to make room for new stuff.

I have two very "pretty" collector cameras that I have never gotten around
to doing anything with. Purchased both as "mint" on ebay only to find that
each needs a CLA before they are usable.

Thought I'd offer the following to the group before putting them up for
auction this week:

1.Olympus 35 SP,chrome. $ 60.
  Exc ++ cosmetic condition,no dings, etc.
This one needs a CLA because of shutter blade slippage. I never had the CLA
performed because just after getting this one I found a "real" mint SP - a
black one with case and original papers!!!

2.Olympus 35 RD (yes, the hard to find one). $70.
  Exc- cosmetic condition (scratched filer threads).
  This one needs a CLA because of sticky shutter blades.
Always thought I wanted one of these until I actually held it in these plump
claws I call hands - it was just too small.
So,  "If the RD don't fit, you have to evict!!"  <ok, I'll groan for you
:>)>

Photos emailed upon request.

Shipping cost will be actual USPS Priority Mail plus insurance if desired.

WayneK