Apache is FREE! was [OM] what happened to e-sif?

Subject: Apache is FREE! was [OM] what happened to e-sif?
From: Clendon Gibson <bsandyman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 07:47:00 -0800 (PST)
Hanz, the Apache web server I mentioned before is
publicly distributed.

The LINUX community and the GNU Software foundation
have made a great deal of effort to make a FREELY
distrubutable operating system. People who "sell"
linux, apache etc... are really only selling the
medium it comes on and any support they provide to set
up the software.

There would be no point in pirating the Apache web
server. I am not even sure how you would do it.

Please refer to this web site for more info about the
Apache web server and other free products.

http://www.sciam.com/1999/0399issue/0399cyber.html