[OM] FS: 2 Olympus books

Subject: [OM] FS: 2 Olympus books
From: William Clark <wclark@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 10:45:37 -0500
Hey all, I am selling 2 books I never look at anymore (to finance some
telescope stuff).

1.  The Olympus Guide   A Modern Camera Guide Series by Milton Heilberg 118
pages excellent shape.  Discusses OM1 and OM2 and the OM system  $25 U.S.
dollars, includes shipping.

2.  Olymous OM Camera Manual by Lou Jacobs about 190 pages.  Book is in
excellent shape, cover paper is a bit worn.  Discusses OM system $10
includes shipping

Any takers to help a fellow OMer with multiple hobbies?????

If you live outside of North America, extra shipping $ will have to be
added.

Thanks and email off-list if interested

-Bill