RE: [OM] It is Here

Subject: RE: [OM] It is Here
From: William Clark <wclark@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 13:10:07 -0500
Maybe this will mean that the new Olympus digital camera line will be
obsolete just after sales start, which means more losses on the digital
line, which means that current prices will freefall, which means that I will
be able to get an E20 for cheap.  You know, the depreciation on this digital
stuff must now be greater than on a car.  What a deal <bg>

-Bill