Re: [OM] Re: [OT, Very OT] Couldn't resist.

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT, Very OT] Couldn't resist.
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 14:44:43 -0800
As Dylan wrote: "Don't follow leaders, watch your parking meters."

Or maybe that was "parkin'." And keep your left up, too!

Tris

The same outraged senators who excoriate Enron executives over
crooked accounting schemes have no problem promising to protect
the Social Security "trust fund," which doesn't exist except in a
crooked accounting scheme. Almost every sanctimonious hockwad
involved in raking Enron over the coals TOOK MONEY from Enron. And
when the country achieved a budget surplus, the same "fiscally
responsible" spendthrifts blew every spending cap into high orbit
and broke out the pitchforks and front-end loaders to throw tax
dollars to the wind.

So there.

I don't have to duck and run for cover.  Me and m'lady are out the
door as soon as she puts the finishing touches on whatever she's
doing now to get ready.  We've got sort of up-front tickets for
Phipps Arena tonight and Bob Dylan.  Fire away.  Me and Bob are
the same age and we're both bulletproof.  See y'all tomorrow.

Walt Wayman