[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3123

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3123
From: mcd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 21:48:45 -0500
Walt,

If I was concerned with photographic "quality", I wouldn't be shooting with my
35mm camera, I would be shooting with my Hasselblad, or my 8x10 camera. As a
journalist who happens to like available light, the modern Fuji 800 speed films
(both press and pro) give incredible "quality". Have you shot with them? My bet
is that you will probably abandon 400 speed color negative film after trying
one of these. The Delta 3200 is quite grainy, and quite beautiful too. A
"quality" modern film. Sorry if my views of "quality" doesn't match your slow
speed film dogma. Not every image shot on TecPan has "quality".

If slow speed film "quality" is what I was after, I wouldn't be looking at a
digital camera anyway.

Mike D.