RE: [OM] RE: Jacob Daniel 3 Mos. SuperBowl Fan

Subject: RE: [OM] RE: Jacob Daniel 3 Mos. SuperBowl Fan
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 14:07:52 -0800
Cute kid, and nice photo.  One thing I find myself doing with that camera is
trying to ambient light things when I should be flashing.  I'll look at the
preview image after I've taken the shot, it looks fine, and only later when
I've downloaded it does the 'shakey hands' fuzz become apparent.  The little
LCD screen just isn't big enough to reveal all the flaws in my workmanship.

Would that be considered digitally incuded noise?????  <g>