Re: [OM] Spot on negs?

Subject: Re: [OM] Spot on negs?
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 14:57:20 +0000
Cc: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thanks for the suggestion John H and Joel. I did agitate and rap the tank, following the instructions that came with the tank (It's a new Paterson which I have not used before). I reckon I have dust on the negs and I'll see what they look like after I have washed them again.

I have not had this before...

Cheers

Chris