[OM] [FS] Things for sale

Subject: [OM] [FS] Things for sale
From: "Bernd Moeller" <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 17:59:24 +0100
Dear Olympus group,

The time has come to part with some of my stuff. Some things see little use,
others have been replaced by something better. So, instead of filling my
cabinet, they should see some use.

I've made a website where you find the things:
http://www.i4.auc.dk/berndm/sale/sale.htm

I will negotiate the final price with the list members, as I am not that keen
on getting the most profit. If you therefore think that something is overpriced
for its condition, please let me know.

All prices are without shipment. The items are located in Denmark.

After one or two weeks I will sell the rest on german evilbuy.

Best regards

Bernd Möller