RE: [OM] weird teleconverter

Subject: RE: [OM] weird teleconverter
From: William Clark <wclark@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 10:29:36 -0500
His pics always seem crappy!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: M. Lloyd [mailto:royer007@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 9:51 AM
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Heh look at his FB like 3 negs in a week. A truly
disgusting person. I have no idea what mount that TC
is in but I'd guess Exatka. Why the hell can't evilbay
do something about this? They just seem to be sitting
on their hands.

Mark Lloyd

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1329860132.