Re: [OM] Kenlock teleconverter

Subject: Re: [OM] Kenlock teleconverter
From: Niels Vandrup <niels.vandrup@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 16:24:29 +0000
Bernd,

Thank you for the information.
How much will you be asking for the Tokina?

Niels

Hej Niels,

> I just saw a Kenlock 2xteleconverter in a shop. Does anyone on this =
list
> know what kind of quality to expect?

I have one. It is not the best converter you could get. It causes =
moderate to heavy distortion and you have to stop down to at least f8, I =
suggest. I think it has only 4 elements and is not multicoated. The good =
thing about it is its compact size with only 25mm or so.=20

If uou are interested: I have one and a better Tokina RMC for sale, too.

Best regards

Bernd M=F6ller
Aalborg