Re: [OM] OT my old Iowa home

Subject: Re: [OM] OT my old Iowa home
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 07:17:42 -0800 (PST)
Bill Pearce wrote:
> Schnozz, can't understand it. When I was there, it was a dull,
> colorless
> place. things must have changed in the intervening, er, well,
> years.
> Bill

The years haven't been kind to your memory.  The delusion of it
being a dull, colorless place is a few levels better than
reality.  About the only thing that comes out of there, these
days, are news stories.

I'll be nice now.  Indianola is an OK town.  If you happen to
like that kind of town.  Every state has one of those "pick-on"
towns.  Florida used to have Homestead, Colorado had Pueblo,
Michigan had Jackson, New York had Albany, Texas has the rest of
the country...

AG