Re: [OM] how about a 21 (was 28mm)

Subject: Re: [OM] how about a 21 (was 28mm)
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 10:09:04 EST
While I advised Josh to go for a 28 or a 24, (emphasis on the 24), I also
mentioned I have, and use an awful lot for interior shots of small groups of
people, a Tokina 25-50 F/4 and this has become my favorite 'walking around'
"close-in" lens. I haven't heard of one before or since, I assume they may be
rare in OM mount? Typical Tokina build quality, and fairly large, but not as
heavy as it looks it would be. (You wanna see large and heavy, I'll show you
a Tokina 28-85!)

George S.