[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3107

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3107
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 20:35:08 -0800

Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 14:01:42 -0800
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [OM] An introduction

Welcome to the list Stephen! We're pretty close and I would love to see
some of your work!

Hey guys, thanks for the nice welcome.
Mike, that sounds like a great plan! I'd love to hook and go over race photography. I checked out your web site the other day and really enjoyed your racing photos.

 Mike Butler (I think still lurks here) also is close
by and is an OM/racing fanatic.

Sounds like a Bay Area OM list track day meeting maybe in order too.

Absolutely! Racing season will be starting soon! Muhahahahaha!

I really need to find a 300mm.....I shoulda bid on that one on evilBay this week...the guy was close by in Oakland!

-Stephen.

--

2001 CBR600F4i - Fantastic!